1. 1/4 cup olive oil
2. 8 leaves sage, finely chopped
3. 1 butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
4. coarse ground sea salt to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:8 Minutes, Ready In:18 Minutes
1. preheat grill for medium warmth and lightly oil the grate.
2. warm olive oil and sage in a saucepan over medium-low warmth till sage taste is infused, 2 to 3 mins. dispose of from heat.
3. brush 1 aspect of squash slices with sage-infused olive oil. region oil-facet down onto the preheated grill. brush slices with extra oil. grill till soft, 3 to 5 minutes consistent with aspect. sprinkle with salt.