grandma's lemon-mint iced tea has a touch of orange drink powder and lemon-flavored vodka for a refreshing drink on hot days.
1. 6 cups water
2. 6 tea bags
3. 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, or more to taste
4. 1 teaspoon orange-flavored drink mix (such as Tang®)
5. 2 cups cold water
6. 1 cup white sugar, or to taste
7. 1/2 cup lemon juice
8. 1/4 cup lemon-flavored vodka, or to taste (optional)
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1. combine water, tea bags, mint leaves, and orange-flavored drink blend in a saucepan; deliver to a boil. lessen warmth to low and simmer until tea is steeped, about half-hour. upload 2 cups cold water to tea and remove mint leaves and tea bags.
2. stir sugar and lemon juice into tea till sugar is dissolved; refrigerate till chilled, at the least 30 minutes. stir vodka into tea earlier than serving.