2. 2 cups boiling water
3. 1 (6 ounce) package cherry-flavored gelatin mix
4. 2 cups cold water
5. cooking spray
6. 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
7. 1 cup water
8. 3 eggs
9. 1/3 cup vegetable oil
10. sliced 2 bananas,
11. 3 cups milk
12. 1 (4.6 ounce) package cook-and-serve banana cream pudding mix
13. 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
14. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
15. 1 cup pitted and halved Rainier cherries
16. 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Prep:35 Minutes, Cook:28 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 48 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degrees. spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
2.blend cake mix, 1 cup water, eggs, and oil in a bowl. beat with an electric mixer until mixed. pour batter into pan.
3. bake in the heated oven till a toothpick inserted within the middle of the cake comes out easy, for 28 mins. cool on a rack, for 15 minutes.
4. blend 2 cups boiling water and gelatin blend together in a bowl until dissolved. stir in 2 cups cold water.
5. put cake to a flat work surface. cut out and remove the difficult edges; collapse the rest of the cake onto the lowest of the baking pan. put gelatin over cake; cover with bananas. refrigerate till four hours.
6. combine milk and pudding mix in a saucepan over medium warmth. convey to a boil, stirring constantly.remove from heat and allow cool till slightly thickened, approximately 10 minutes. pour over the bananas. layer strawberries on pinnacle. chill trifle until set, 20 to half-hour.
7. blend cream in a chilled glass or metallic bowl with an electric powered mixer until smooth peaks form. unfold over the trifle. region cherries on top. add pecans.