1. 1 cup pumpkin puree
2. 1/2 cup brown sugar
3. 1/2 cup shortening
4. 1/2 cup white sugar
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1/2 cup dried cranberries, or to taste (optional)
7. 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, or to taste (optional)
8. 1 cup oat flour, or more as needed
9. 3/4 cup tapioca flour, or more as needed
10. 1/2 cup brown rice flour, or more as needed
11. 1 1/2 teaspoons guar gum
12. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
13. 1/2 teaspoon salt
14. 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
16. 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
17. 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
18. 1 teaspoon soy milk, or more as needed
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:32 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 32 Minutes
1. warmth pumpkin puree in a saucepan over low warmness, stirring sometimes, till condensed to approximately 1/2 cup, about 20 minutes. permit cool, at the least 10 mins.
2. beat brown sugar, shortening, and white sugar together till easy and creamy. upload the cooled pumpkin and vanilla extract; mixture nicely. sprinkle in oat flour, tapioca flour, brown rice flour, guar gum, cinnamon, and salt. upload cranberries and pumpkin seeds. mix until dough may be very stiff and dry; it have to no longer keep on with your hands. add greater flour, 2 tablespoons at a time, if needed.
3. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five stages c). line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. region golfing-ball length balls of dough at the prepared baking sheet. press tops down barely.
5. bake in the preheated oven till edges simply start to show golden, about 12 minutes. permit cool, at the least 30 minutes.
6. mix confectioners’ sugar and melted margarine collectively in a bowl. upload enough milk in order that icing is spreadable but not runny. dollop icing on pinnacle of the cookies.