1. cooking spray
2. 2 tablespoons boiling water
3. 1 tablespoon flax seeds
4. 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
5. 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
6. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
7. 1 cup chopped Medjool dates
8. 1 cup oat flour
9. 1/2 cup tapioca starch
10. 4 teaspoons baking powder
11. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
12. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
13. 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:55 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five tiers c). grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. blend boiling water and flax seeds together in a bowl.
3. integrate bananas, applesauce, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a meals processor; pulse until combined. upload dates slowly, while the meals processor is walking. upload flaxseed aggregate and mix till smooth.
4. mix oat flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda in a big bowl. pour in banana combination; blend properly till a batter bureaucracy. stir in walnuts. pour batter into the organized loaf pan.
5. bake inside the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the center comes out easy, 55 to 65 mins. cool on a twine rack.