1. cooking spray
2. 1 cup rice flour
3. 3/4 cup white sugar
4. 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
5. 1/4 cup cornstarch
6. 3/4 cup water, divided
7. 1 tablespoon dry vegan egg replacer
8. 2 ripe bananas, mashed
9. 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
10. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
11. 1/4 teaspoon salt
12. 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
13. 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five degrees c). grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
2. sift rice flour, sugar, almond flour, and cornstarch together in a massive bowl.
3. whisk 1/4 cup water and egg replacer in a bowl till clean. stir in last 1/2 cup water, mashed bananas, and vegetable oil. upload rice flour combination, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda; blend till completely mixed. fold in chocolate chips.
4. spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling every three/4 complete.
5. bake within the preheated oven till tops spring lower back whilst gently pressed, approximately half-hour. let cool barely before serving.