1. 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour mix (such as Bob’s Red Mill®)
2. 1/2 cup light brown sugar
3. 2 teaspoons baking powder
4. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5. 1/4 teaspoon salt
6. 2 1/2 ripe bananas, mashed
7. 1/4 cup applesauce
8. 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
9. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five stages c). grease a eight-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
2. integrate gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a massive bowl.
3. blend bananas, applesauce, olive oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. upload banana combination to flour combination; mix properly till smooth and creamy.
4. spoon batter into the organized muffin cups, filling each 2/3 complete.
5. bake inside the preheated oven till tops spring lower back when gently pressed, about forty minutes.