those moist and rich chocolate cookies, enriched with oatmeal and raisins, are a scrumptious opportunity for an egg-free and gluten-free diet.
1. cooking spray
2. 1 cup butter, melted
3. 3/4 cup brown sugar
4. 1/4 cup white sugar
5. 1 (4 ounce) container applesauce
6. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
7. 1 teaspoon baking soda
8. 1 teaspoon baking powder
9. 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour (such as Hodgson Mill®)
10. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
11. 1 teaspoon salt
12. 2 cups quick-cooking oats
13. 1 cup raisins
14. 1 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:36 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 stages f (one hundred ninety degrees c). grease 2 baking sheets.
2. beat butter, brown sugar, white sugar, applesauce, vanilla extract, baking soda, and baking powder with an electric powered mixer in a massive bowl till smooth. add flour, ground cinnamon, and salt, and stir until dough is just blended. fold in oats, raisins and chocolate chips.
three. drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the organized baking sheets.
four. bake inside the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 15 to 18 mins. cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before putting off to a twine rack to chill completely.