this clean gluten-loose dairy-unfastened bread loaf made with almond flour, honey, potato, and tapioca starch will maintain you coming again for extra.
1. cooking spray
2. 1 1/2 cups potato starch
3. 1 cup almond flour
4. 1 cup sorghum flour
5. 1/2 cup tapioca starch
6. 2 tablespoons baking powder
7. 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
8. 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
9. 1 teaspoon salt
10. 2 cups water, or more as needed
11. 3 tablespoons olive oil
12. 2 tablespoons honey
13. 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to four hundred stages f (two hundred ranges c). grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. sift potato starch, almond flour, sorghum flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; whisk until properly combined.
3. whisk water, olive oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
four. pour honey mixture into flour mixture; stir briefly with a wooden spoon until batter could be very thick and frivolously blended. upload water, 1 tablespoon at a time, as wanted.
five. pour batter into the organized loaf pan; spray pinnacle gently with cooking spray. cowl with aluminum foil.
6. bake in the preheated oven for 60 mins. get rid of aluminum foil and bake until pinnacle is brown, about 10 mins more. cool in pan briefly, earlier than turning out onto a cord rack to cool completely.