1. 1 cup self-rising gluten-free flour
2. 1/2 cup brown sugar
3. 1 tablespoon brown sugar
4. 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
5. 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
6. 3 eggs
7. 1/2 cup dairy-free margarine
8. 2 tablespoons olive oil
9. 2 tablespoons lactose-free milk
10. 2 tablespoons creamed coconut, roughly chopped (such as Patak’s®)
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 levels f (190 tiers c). grease 15 muffin cups or line cups with paper liners.
2. combine flour, half of cup plus 1 tablespoon brown sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a massive bowl. mix in eggs, margarine, olive oil, and milk until there aren’t any lumps and batter has a thick texture. stir in chopped creamed coconut.
3. spoon batter into the organized muffin cups, filling each nearly to the top.
four. bake in the preheated oven until tops spring returned while gently pressed, 20 to twenty-five mins.