gluten-unfastened and lactose-intolerant parents can revel in breadsticks and pizza made with this chewy dough composed of tapioca starch and soy milk!
1. 1 cup warm soy milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
2. 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
3. 1 teaspoon white sugar
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
6. 3 tablespoons olive oil
7. 1 1/2 cups rice flour
8. 1 cup tapioca starch
9. 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
10. 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
11. 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
12. cooking spray
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. combine soy milk, yeast, and sugar in a bowl. let sit down till foamy, about 15 minutes. add vinegar and oil.
2. stir rice flour, tapioca starch, xanthan gum, gelatin, and herbes de provence together in a bowl. switch to the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. add the yeast aggregate; blend on medium to high pace till dough is sticky and properly blended, about 6 minutes.
3. preheat oven to four hundred degrees f (200 stages c). line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
4. location dough in a resealable plastic bag and cut a half- to 3/four-inch triangle from one of the bottom corners. squeeze dough onto the prepared baking sheet in lengthy strips to create 10 breadsticks.
five. bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.