1. 1 cup self-rising gluten-free flour
2. 2 tablespoons white sugar
3. 1 pinch ground cinnamon
4. 3 large eggs
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1 cup lactose-free milk
7. 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:4 Minutes, Ready In:34 Minutes
1. sift flour into a huge bowl; blend in sugar and floor cinnamon. stir in eggs and vanilla extract till well mixed. stir in milk progressively until batter is well combined and has the proper consistency, now not too runny and no longer too thick. test consistency through filling a spoon with batter and tipping it to the facet. count number the seconds it takes to fall returned into the bowl; batter is prepared whilst it takes approximately 4 seconds and leaves a small coating at the spoon.
2. relaxation combination for 15 to twenty minutes to even out and thicken.
3. soften 1 half teaspoons coconut oil in a skillet over medium warmness. put off from heat and pour 1/6 of the batter into the skillet, moving the skillet in circular motion so batter spreads out in a fair circle. go back skillet to the heat.
four. cook dinner pancake till bubbles start to form inside the batter and the rims appearance dry, 2 to 3 minutes. flip pancake the usage of a spatula and continue to cook on the opposite facet till pancake is gently browned, approximately 2 mins. repeat with ultimate batter.