1. 1 (10 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
2. 2 cups mango nectar, divided, or more as needed
3. 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
4. 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
5. 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
6. 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
7. 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
8. 1 cup mango preserves
9. 1/2 cup white wine
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 45 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 15 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (175 degrees c).
2. rating the top of the ham in a diamond sample with serrated knife. region ham on a roasting rack in a roasting pan. pour 1 half of cups mango nectar over ham.
3. bake within the preheated oven until the internal temperature of the ham is 140 tiers f (60 ranges c), 1 half of to two hours. growth oven temperature to 425 tiers f (220 ranges c).
4. stir brown sugar, dijon mustard, ginger root, cinnamon, and cloves collectively in a small bowl.
5. combine mango preserves, white wine, and closing half of cup mango nectar collectively in a saucepan; carry to a boil, stir in brown sugar mixture, lessen warmness to low, and simmer till glaze thickens, 2 to four mins.
6. brush ham all over with glaze. continue baking until glaze is effervescent, about 10 minutes more. put off ham from oven and let rest for 15 to twenty mins before carving.