1. 1 egg white, beaten
2. 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3. 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
4. 1/2 cup pecan halves
5. 4 tablespoons butter, softened
6. 1 cup brown sugar
7. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
8. 4 (4 ounce) Libby’s® Sliced Carrots Vegetable Cups
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. preheat the oven to 350 ranges f.
2. in bowl whisk together egg white, cayenne and cumin. upload pecans and toss to coat.
3. transfer to rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 mins. set aside to chill. once cooled, chop into smaller portions.
4. warmth skillet over medium heat and add butter, brown sugar, rosemary, and tired carrots. upload 1/four cup of water to carrots. cowl and simmer for eight minutes.
5. season carrots with salt and pepper and cook for another five minutes.
6. placed carrots in bowl with pecans and toss to combine.