the simple addition of juicy grated ginger to swiss chard brings out the inexperienced's herbal taste and makes for a quick and clean side dish.
1. 1 large bunch Swiss chard
2. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3. 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger with juices
4. salt to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:11 Minutes, Ready In:21 Minutes
1. place chard on a flat paintings surface. cast off massive stems and reduce into half of-inch slices. chop leaves coarsely.
2. warmness oil in a saucepan over medium warmth. add ginger; prepare dinner and stir till fragrant, approximately 1 minute. add chard stems; cook dinner till soft, approximately 5 mins. toss in chard leaves and season with salt; cook dinner and stir until chard is wilted and liquid is often reduced, approximately five minutes.