1. 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2. 3/4 cup white sugar
3. 2 eggs
4. 1 teaspoon lemon extract
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1 (14 ounce) box gingersnap cookies
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 30 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five levels c). line a mini muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until clean and light. add sugar, eggs, lemon extract, and vanilla extract gradually.
3. puree gingersnaps in a meals processor into fine crumbs. drop a heaping half of teaspoon crumbs into every muffin cup; upload a teaspoon of cream cheese combination.
4. bake in the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the center comes out easy, approximately eleven minutes. let cool inside the pan till set, about 10 mins. sit back earlier than serving, about 1 hour.