this conventional filipino dessert, ginataan, is brief and smooth to make through simmering tapioca pearls, yams, and jackfruit in coconut milk.
1. 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk
2. 3/4 cup white sugar
3. 1 (20 ounce) can plantain bananas, drained
4. 3/4 cup tapioca pearls
5. 1 (15 ounce) can cut yams, drained
6. 1/2 cup canned jackfruit, drained
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. pour coconut milk into a saucepan over low warmth. simmer, blanketed, till lightly bubbling, 5 to ten minutes. stir in sugar until dissolved. upload plantain bananas and tapioca pearls. simmer until tapioca and plantains melt, 25 to half-hour. stir in yams and jackfruit.