1. 1 pinch unsweetened cocoa powder
2. 12 ounces 80% cacao chocolate
3. 1 cup unsalted butter
4. 4 eggs
5. 3/4 cup light brown sugar
6. 3/4 cup demerara (turbinado) sugar
7. 1 cup all-purpose flour
8. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
9. 1/2 teaspoon salt
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. preheat oven to 325 degrees f (one hundred sixty five tiers c). gently butter a 9×13-inch baking dish. sprinkle cocoa powder into the dish.
2. melt chocolate and butter in pinnacle of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring regularly and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to keep away from sizzling, approximately 5 minutes.
3. whisk eggs, brown sugar, and demerara sugar together in a bowl till easy. stir chocolate aggregate into egg combination until thoroughly blended. stir in flour, vanilla extract, and salt into chocolate-egg mixture until very well blended; pour into the organized baking dish.
4. bake inside the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out easy, approximately 35 minutes.