2. 1 cup cake flour
3. 1 tablespoon white sugar
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. 1/2 cup white sugar
6. 4 large eggs, at room temperature
7. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
8. 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
10. 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
11. 1 teaspoon salt
12. 1 cup unsalted butter
13. 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
14. 2 cups white sugar, divided
15. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
16. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
17. 4 large eggs
18. 3/4 cup prepared chocolate frosting, or as needed (optional)
Prep:45 Minutes, Cook:53 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 58 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (one hundred seventy five degrees c).
2. sift cake flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/four teaspoon salt right into a bowl.
3. whisk 4 eggs and half cup sugar together in a bowl. beat on excessive pace the usage of an electric mixer till faded yellow and tripled in quantity. mix in 1 tablespoon vanilla extract. add the flour combination in three batches, mixing batter until absolutely integrated after every addition.
4. location melted butter into a bowl; upload half of cup of the batter and blend until smooth. recombine with the main batter; mix until clean. pour batter right into a spherical 9-inch baking pan.
5. bake within the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out smooth, 25 to 27 mins. do away with from the oven and cool in the pan. go away the oven on.
6. sift all-motive flour and 1 teaspoon salt collectively in a bowl.
7. area 1 cup butter and chocolate in pinnacle of a double boiler over simmering water. stir regularly, scraping down the edges with a rubber spatula to avoid sizzling, until chocolate is melted, approximately 5 minutes. add 1 cup sugar; stir in brief. pour aggregate into a big bowl.
8. beat the closing 1 cup sugar and four eggs together in a bowl the use of an electric mixer until just combined. stir half of lightly into the chocolate combination. beat the closing sugar-egg aggregate until light and doubled in volume; fold into the chocolate aggregate. upload sifted flour aggregate; blend till no dry spots stay. pour batter right into a round nine-inch baking pan.
9. bake brownie within the still-warm oven till a toothpick inserted into the center comes out more often than not clean, 23 to 25 minutes. let cool within the pan, at the least 20 mins.
10. transfer brownie layer to a plate; coat the top with frosting. set genoise on pinnacle; spread frosting over the complete cake.