1. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
2. 2 tablespoons buttermilk
3. 2 large cloves garlic
4. 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
5. 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or as needed
Prep:15 Minutes, Ready In:12 Hours 15 Minutes
1. blend heavy cream and buttermilk collectively in a bowl. cover and set apart in a warm region till thick however still pourable, 12 to sixteen hours. stir and refrigerate up to every week.
2. slice garlic; sprinkle salt on pinnacle and pulverize with the blade of a knife. stir garlic juice into cream combination.
three. pour cream aggregate into a meals processor. blending on low speed, upload lemon juice slowly, preventing while sauce reaches a fluffy consistency.