1. 4 ounces prunes
2. 5 cups water
3. 2 pounds tart apples – peeled
4. 1 cinnamon stick
5. 2 tablespoons potato flour
6. 2 cups half-and-half cream
7. 1/2 cup white sugar
8. 1/2 cup white grape juice
9. 2 tablespoons golden raisins
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:2 Hours, Ready In:2 Hours 25 Minutes
1. put prunes and water in a big saucepan and let relaxation in fridge eight hours or overnight.
2. cook prunes in same saucepan with soaking water over medium warmness, included, 1 hour, till smooth. allow cool.
3. in a small saucepan over medium heat, cook apples till gentle, about 20 minutes.
4. reserve prune water and remove pits from prunes. puree pitted prunes with cooking water in a food processor or blender till smooth. integrate prune puree and cooked apple in a large saucepan with the cinnamon stick. combine the potato flour with the half of-and-1/2 and stir into fruit mixture. carry to a boil, then stir in sugar. reduce warmth to medium-low, stir in grape juice and raisins, and partially cowl. permit simmer until thoroughly heated, then do away with from warmness.
5. sit back 2 hours in fridge before serving.