1. 4 pounds thick ham slices
2. 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
3. 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
4. 1 (10 ounce) jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1. warmth oven to 325 ranges f. place ham slices in shallow baking pan. roast until internal temperature reaches one hundred forty degrees f.
2. mix pineapple and oranges with ham glaze in medium microwave-secure bowl. microwave on excessive 2 minutes. spoon half of glaze over pinnacle of ham; roast an extra 10 mins. region ham slices on serving platter. serve with remaining warmed glaze.