1. 1 pound/half kg raw shrimp, peeled and chopped
2. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3. 2 eggs
4. 2 tablespoons water
5. 2 (4 ounce) packets saltine crackers
6. 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:3 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 33 Minutes
1. insert a knife 3/4 of the manner below the head of one shrimp and reduce down the middle of the shrimp’s lower back to the tail. open shrimp together with your palms so it lies flat. repeat with closing shrimp.
2. take flour onto a shallow plate. whisk eggs and water together in a bowl to make egg wash.
3. place saltine crackers in a resealable bag. crush into satisfactory crumbs the usage of a rolling pin. pour crumbs onto a plate.
4. coat every shrimp with flour. dip in egg wash; roll in cracker crumbs on each sides.put in a huge plate. refrigerate shrimp for 2 hours.
5. heat1 inch vegetable oil in a huge pan over medium-excessive heat.cook till golden brown, for 2 minutes consistent with aspect. drain on a paper-towel lined plate.