1. 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
2. 2 Golden Delicious apples – peeled, cored and diced
3. 8 ounces raspberries
4. 1 pound strawberries
5. 2 tablespoons white sugar
6. 1 tablespoon brown sugar
7. 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
8. 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
9. butter flavored cooking spray
10. 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. in a massive bowl, very well mix kiwis, golden scrumptious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. cover and sit back in the fridge at least 15 mins.
2. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (a hundred seventy five levels c).
3. coat one side of every flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. reduce into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. sprinkle wedges with preferred amount of cinnamon sugar. spray again with cooking spray.
four. bake inside the preheated oven 8 to ten minutes. repeat with any closing tortilla wedges. allow to chill about 15 mins. serve with chilled fruit combination.