1. 1 medium eggplant, coarsely chopped
2. 6 tablespoons olive oil
3. 3 sprigs fresh marjoram, leaves removed, stems discarded
4. 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
5. 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
6. 1/2 jalapeno, finely chopped
7. Salt and ground black pepper
8. 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
9. 2 tablespoons shredded pecorino or Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:20 Minutes
1. warmth big nonstick skillet over medium-excessive warmth. upload eggplant; prepare dinner, stirring regularly, for six to 8 minutes or till smooth. dispose of from skillet.
2. chop cooked eggplant until it resembles coarse cream. switch back to skillet. stir in oil, marjoram leaves, parsley, garlic and jalapeno; season with salt and pepper.
3. prepare pasta in line with bundle instructions. add to skillet with cheese and toss lightly to coat.