1. 3/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
2. 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
3. 7 ounces dark chocolate, chopped into small chunks
4. 1/2 cup butter
5. 1 tablespoon butter
6. 5 eggs, separated
7. 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
8. 1 3/4 cups almond meal
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:53 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 13 Minutes
1. preheat oven to three hundred degrees f (a hundred and fifty levels c).
2. integrate three/four cup plus 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread, dark chocolate, and half of cup plus 1 tablespoon butter in a heat-evidence bowl set over a pan of warm water; stir till melted, 3 to 5 mins. allow to cool barely.
3. whisk egg yolks and brown sugar collectively in a bowl. add to melted chocolate combination; blend in ground almonds.
4. whisk egg whites collectively in a bowl. add 1/three to the chocolate-almond combination and stir. fold in the final 2/3. pour into a cake pan.
5. bake in the preheated oven till set, 50 to 60 minutes.