1. 1 red bell pepper
2. 1 yellow bell pepper
3. 1/2 sweet onion sliced into thick rings
4. 1 tablespoon edible oil
5. 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
6. 1 slice toasted white bread, torn into small pieces
7. 1/2 lemon, juiced
8. 1/2 clove crushed garlic
9. 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
10. 1/4 cup olive oil
11. 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1.heat an out of doors grill for medium-excessive heat and lightly oil the grate.
2. rub purple pepper, yellow pepper, and onion slices with vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
3. grill on the heated grill until blackened on each aspects, about 5 mins in line with side.
4. keep grilled peppers in a paper bag, seal tightly, allow stand for 10 minutes. cast off peppers; remove skins, seeds, and stems. chop peppers and onion slices kind of.
5.place peppers, onions, parsley, bread, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme in a blender; pulse till kind of chopped. drizzle olive oil into going for walks blender until aggregate becomes smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. season with salt, stir to mix.