1. 2 pounds/1 kg ground beef
2. 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato, Chipotle & Olive Oil Soup
3. 1 medium chopped onion
4. 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
5. 1 blended egg
6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
7. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8. 1/4 cup water
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 30 Minutes
1. heat the oven to 350 degree. thoroughly blend the red meat, half cup soup, the onion, bread crumbs, egg, salt and black pepper in a bowl.place the beef aggregate into a baking pan and firmly shape into a loaf.
2. bake for 1 hour 10 mins or till the meatloaf is cooked thru. permit the meatloaf stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
3. warmness 2 tablespoons pan drippings, the final soup and the water in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the combination is warm and effervescent, stirring once in a while. serve with the meatloaf.