1. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2. 1 teaspoon onion powder
3. 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
4. 1/2 teaspoon blood orange zest
5. 1 pound skinless rainbow trout fillets
6. 2 tablespoons butter
7. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:16 Minutes
1. blend parmesan cheese, onion powder, oregano leaves, and blood orange zest collectively in a shallow dish. press trout fillets into the parmesan aggregate to coat. shake off extra and location fillets on a plate.
2. melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-low warmth. upload fillets; cook dinner till brown and crispy, about three mins. turn and continue cooking until flesh flakes without problems with a fork, about three mins more. season with salt and pepper.