1. 1 cup canned garbanzo beans, undrained
2. 5 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F (43 degrees C))
3. 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
4. 1 cup dried lentils
5. 1/2 cup millet
6. 2 tablespoons dried great northern beans
7. 2 tablespoons dried mung beans
8. 2 tablespoons dried adzuki beans
9. 8 cups whole wheat flour
10. 4 cups barley flour
11. 1/4 cup rye flour
12. 1 cup honey
13. 5 tablespoons olive oil
14. 2 tablespoons sea salt
Prep:40 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 40 Minutes
1.place garbanzo beans in a saucepan on medium heat. cook until tender,for 15 minutes. drain and let cool.
2. stir half of cup water and yeast collectively in a small bowl till yeast dissolves. let stand till yeast forms a creamy foam, about 10 minutes.
3.blend lentils, millet, brilliant northern beans, mung beans, and adzuki beans. blend on high velocity until nice enough to bypass through the mesh of a sifter or strainer.
4.put lentil mixture right into a big bowl. mix in whole wheat flour, barley flour, and rye flour.
5.put cooled garbanzo beans in a large bowl. upload honey, olive oil, and salt; mash together. stir in remaining 4 three/four cups water. stir in yeast combination. whisk in 2 cups flour combination. stir in remaining flour aggregate, 1 cup at a time, kneading properly till dough is smooth.
6. grease a large bowl and location dough internal. cover with a very damp fabric. allow upward push until doubled, about 1 hour.
7. deflate dough and flip out onto a lightly floured work floor. knead lightly and divide into 4 portions. form every piece right into a loaf.
8. grease 4 9×5-inch loaf pans. location loaves internal. cowl with a very damp cloth and let upward thrust till doubled, approximately forty mins.
9.heat oven to 375 tiers f (190 degrees c).
10. bake loaves in the heated oven until golden brown and the bottom of a loaf sounds hole while tapped, about 1 hour.