that is by far the fine broccoli cheese soup i’ve been capable of provide you with. it's made with a roux, hen inventory, milk, a combination of cheese, and sparkling broccoli.
1. 3/4 cup butter
2. 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3. 9 cups chicken stock
4. 9 cups milk
5. 1 teaspoon salt
6. 1 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
7. 5 cups fresh broccoli florets
8. 1 1/2 pounds processed cheese, shredded
9. 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat, and blend inside the flour. lessen warmness to low, and cook, stirring constantly, about 2 mins. mix inside the hen inventory and milk, and season with salt and white pepper. bring to a boil, lessen warmth to low, and simmer approximately 10 mins.
2. carry a pot of gently salted water to a boil. area the broccoli inside the boiling water, and prepare dinner 2 minutes, or till simply gentle. eliminate from warmness, drain, and set aside.
3. steadily blend the processed cheese and cheddar cheese into the huge pot till melted. mix within the broccoli. preserve cooking approximately 5 minutes.