1. 1/2 cup almond milk
2. 2 large eggs
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 3/4 cup rice flour
5. 1/3 cup tapioca flour
6. 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to four hundred levels f (200 stages c). grease a pizza pan or baking sheet.
2. beat almond milk, eggs, and oil together in a bowl.
3. blend rice flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum, salt, and pepper collectively in a separate bowl. add to the egg mixture and mix dough till easy.
4. unfold dough onto the prepared pan, using a flat spoon to make a 12-inch circle with raised edges.
5. bake in the preheated oven till lightly golden, about 15 mins.
6. take away from oven and add your desire of toppings. return to the oven till crispy, approximately 15 mins greater.