this nutty, cinnamon-scented granola sweetened with sorghum syrup is an smooth and not using a brought sugar; serve warm for a unique breakfast.
1. 2 cups sunflower seeds
2. 2 cups filberts (hazelnuts)
3. 8 cups rolled oats
4. 2 cups whole wheat flour
5. 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
6. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
7. 3/4 cup honey
8. 1/2 cup butter
9. 1/4 cup sorghum syrup
10. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:49 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 9 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 325 degrees f (one hundred sixty five levels c). line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. spread sunflower seeds on 1 baking sheet. spread hazelnuts on the any other baking sheet.
three. toast sunflower seeds and hazelnuts within the preheated oven till they begin to turn golden brown and emerge as fragrant, 10 to fifteen minutes. chop hazelnuts into smaller pieces.
four. combine sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, oats, flour, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
five. stir honey, butter, sorghum syrup, and vanilla extract together in a saucepan. prepare dinner over medium warmness until butter is melted and aggregate is bubbling, three to five mins. pour over oat aggregate and blend nicely to combine. unfold granola evenly on the baking sheets.
6. bake 1 baking sheet at a time inside the preheated oven until granola is golden, approximately nine mins. eliminate from oven, stir, and maintain baking, approximately nine minutes extra. repeat with 2d baking sheet.