hearty eggplant soup made with ground red meat and veggies.
1. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2. 1 medium onion, chopped
3. 1 pound ground beef
4. 1 clove garlic, crushed
5. 1 pound eggplant, diced
6. 3/4 cup sliced carrots
7. 3/4 cup sliced celery
8. 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian diced tomatoes, drained
9. 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
10. 1 teaspoon sugar
11. 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
12. 1 teaspoon salt
13. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
14. 1/2 cup dry macaroni
15. 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
16. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. warmness the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the onion, beef, and garlic until red meat is calmly brown. drain grease, and blend in eggplant, carrots, celery, and tomatoes. pour in beef broth. mix in sugar, and season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper. cook dinner and stir till heated via.
2. mix macaroni into the soup, and preserve cooking 12 minutes, or until macaroni is al dente. mix in parsley. top with parmesan chreese to serve.