1. 2 eggs
2. 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
3. 2 teaspoons lard
4. 1/2 cucumber – peeled, seeded, and minced
5. 2 cups cooked rice, chilled and broken apart
6. 1/4 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:22 Minutes
1. beat eggs with 1 pinch salt in a bowl until frothy.
2. warmness lard in a skillet over medium heat; cook eggs, stirring with a wood spoon to break into small portions, till set, approximately 5 minutes. add cucumber; cook dinner and stir until heated through, 2 to three minutes.
3. mix rice into egg mixture. reduce warmness to medium-low and cook, stirring regularly, until rice is heated thru, about five mins. season with closing salt and msg.