dehydrated ginger infuses coconut oil with delicious natural oils and aromas in this homemade for infused cooking oil.
1. 2 cups very thinly sliced ginger root
2. 3 cups coconut oil, melted
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:2 Hours, Ready In:4 Hours 20 Minutes
1. lay ginger slices out for your dehydrator tray. dry consistent with manufacturer's commands, rotating each 20 to 30 minutes, until crisp and aromatic, approximately 2 hours.
2. cut up dried ginger into smaller pieces; transfer to a saucepan. upload coconut oil; warmness lightly over low heat until natural oils from ginger infuse the oil, at the least 2 hours.
3. strain ginger oil thru a strainer to do away with huge pieces. wrap cheesecloth over pinnacle of a tumbler jar. pour ginger oil thru cheesecloth into jar to stress once more.