1. 1 1/2 cups whole wheat elbow macaroni
2. 1 small buttercup squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
3. 1 acorn squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
4. 1 yellow onion, chopped
5. 2 Fresno chile peppers,chopped
6. 2 green chile peppers, chopped
7. 2 slices whole wheat bread, cubed
8. 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
9. 1 1/2 cups soy milk
10. 1 cup vegetable stock
11. 7 mushrooms, diced
12. 1 lemon, juiced
13. 3 tablespoons tahini
14. 2 tablespoons olive oil
15. 2 tablespoons white miso paste
16. 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
17. 3 teaspoons chile powder
18. 1 teaspoon dried sage
19. 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
20. ground black pepper
Prep:45 Minutes, Cook:48 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 33 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 tiers f (one hundred seventy five degrees c).
2.boil salted water in a pot. cook macaroni inside the boiling water, stirring from time to time, until soft but company to the chunk, about eight minutes. drain and place macaroni in a casserole dish.
3 place 2 cups chopped buttercup squash and acorn squash in a microwave-safe bowl. microwave until gentle, about 90 seconds. switch to the casserole dish. repeat with the final portions of chopped squash. upload three/4 of the chopped onion, fresno chiles, and green chiles; mix properly. sprinkle bread calmly on pinnacle of the greens.
4. place the closing chopped onion, beans, soy milk, vegetable inventory, mushrooms, lemon, tahini, olive oil, miso paste, dietary yeast, chile powder, sage, and cayenne pepper in a blender. blend till creamy. pour sauce over the bread and greens until very well doused. season with black pepper.
5. bake inside the heated oven until gently browned and effervescent, 35 to 40 mins.