the usage of an excellent-satisfactory italian tuna will help this tuna loaf gift a delicious and precise dish.
1. 8 slices bread
2. 2 cups milk
3. 1 teaspoon anchovy paste, or more to taste
4. 2 eggs, beaten
5. 18 ounces Italian, oil-packed tuna
6. 1 bunch parsley, chopped
7. 1 tablespoon capers
8. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 55 Minutes
1. set up bread in a big baking dish. pour milk over bread; allow to soak until bread is soggy. eliminate bread and squeeze extra moisture from the bread. discard milk.
2. whisk anchovy paste with eggs in a bowl until dissolved.
3. collapse tuna and moistened bread collectively in a massive bowl. upload the egg combination, parsley, capers, and parmesan cheese; knead together till flippantly combined and reasonably firm. wrap the combination in a easy cotton dishtowel and roll it up tightly, securing the two ends with string or elastic bands.
4. bring a huge pot of lightly salted water to a boil. prepare dinner the bundled tuna loaf in boiling water for forty minutes; drain. kick back in fridge till bloodless earlier than unwrapping and reducing to serve.