1. 5 cups hot water
2. 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
3. 1 pint vodka
4. 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
5. 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
6. 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime soda (such as 7Up®)
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:1 d 10 Minutes
1. integrate hot water and gelatin in a large bowl; stir to dissolve.
2. mix vodka, frozen lemonade concentrate, and frozen orange juice pay attention into the dissolved gelatin. ladle slush aggregate into freezer-secure containers; freeze for at the least 24 hours.
3. scoop frozen slush into glasses with an ice cream scoop; pinnacle with lemon-lime soda.