chook breasts, salsa, black beans, corn, and taco seasoning are all you want to make this easy bird fajita to your sluggish cooker.
1. 4 (6 ounce) chicken breasts
2. 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
3. 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
4. 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
5. 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:8 Hours, Ready In:8 Hours 10 Minutes
1. vicinity bird, corn, beans, salsa, and taco seasoning in a gradual cooker.
2. cook on low till fowl is gentle and flavors have combined, approximately eight hours.
three. shred chicken meat the usage of 2 forks.