1. 8 ounces/1/2 kg almond paste
2. 5 eggs, separated
3. 1 cup/340 gm margarine
4. 1 cup/340 gm white sugar
5. 2 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
6. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
7. 3 drops green food coloring, or to taste
8. 3 drops red food coloring, or to taste
9. 1/4 cup apricot preserves
10. 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
11. 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
Prep:45 Minutes, Cook:11 Minutes, Ready In:9 Hours 11 Minutes
1.heat oven upto 350 degree. grease pans;keep waxed paper and grease waxed paper.
2. mix almond paste, egg yolks, margarine, and sugar together in a bowl till it become fluffy.
3. mix flour and baking powder in a bowl. stir into almond aggregate.
4. beat egg whites collectively in a bowl till it become very soft. fold into almond batter.
5. divide batter into 3 bowls. add green food coloring to one bowl; add pink food coloring to every other.keep third bowl uncolored. pour the contents of every bowl into pans.
6. bake within the heated oven till edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. invert onto twine racks, remove waxed paper, and flip proper-aspect-up on a baking sheet.
7. unfold apricot jam onto the surface of the green cake; pinnacle with the obvious cake. spread raspberry jam onto the obvious cake; top with the purple cake. cowl with plastic wrap; set a heavy reducing board or flat pan on pinnacle. keep in fridge for eight hours to overnight.
8. keep chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl; heat within the microwave until melted, 1 to two mins. unfold melted chocolate onto the floor of the cake. allow to set, approximately 15 mins.
9. reduce off all 4 facets of the cake to make the edges clean and even. reduce the cake into 1-inch strips; reduce strips into chunk-size pieces.