floor pork is simmered with onion, tomatoes, beans, and seasonings. an easy homemade chili that is prepared in 15 minutes.
1. 1 pound ground beef
2. 1 onion, chopped
3. 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
4. 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
5. 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
6. 1 1/2 cups water
7. 1 pinch chili powder
8. 1 pinch garlic powder
9. salt and pepper to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. in a big saucepan over medium warmth, integrate the red meat and onion and saute until meat is browned and onion is gentle. add the stewed tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, beans and water.
2. season with the chili powder, garlic powder, salt and floor black pepper to taste. bring to a boil, lessen warmness to low, cowl and permit simmer for 15 mins.