1. 1 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
2. 1/4 cup bran meal
3. 1/4 cup white sugar
4. 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
5. 1 tablespoon chia seeds
6. 2 teaspoons baking powder
7. 1 cup milk
8. 2 large eggs
9. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
10. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
11. 1 tablespoon butter, or as needed
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:20 Minutes
1. whisk baking blend, bran meal, sugar, flax seeds, chia seeds, and baking powder in a large bowl until well combined.
2. whisk milk, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until properly combined.
3. make a properly inside the middle of the baking blend aggregate; add egg mixture 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking nicely after each addition, until batter takes 1 to 2 seconds to fall off the whisk.
4. heat a griddle over medium-excessive warmness. grease with butter. drop batter through big spoonfuls onto the griddle approximately 4 inches aside and cook dinner till bubbles form and the edges are dry, three to four mins. turn gently and prepare dinner till browned on the opposite facet, 2 to a few minutes. repeat with closing batter.