inside the microwave, this two times-baked potato is short and easy; vegan toppings make this scrumptious comfort food when you are in a hurry.
1. 1 large russet potato
2. 1 ounce shredded Cheddar-style vegan cheese (such as Follow Your Heart®)
3. 1 ounce chopped fresh chives
4. 1 ounce imitation bacon bits (optional)
5. 2 tablespoons vegan sour cream (such as Tofutti®)
6. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:7 Minutes, Ready In:17 Minutes
1. stab several holes in the potato with a fork. warmness in a microwave oven on high placing until tender, about 5 minutes. remove when cool sufficient to deal with.
2. cut potato in half of; scoop out the flesh, leaving pores and skin intact. vicinity flesh in a bowl; reserve skins. add vegan cheese, chives, imitation publisher 1st baron verulam bits, vegan sour cream, salt, and pepper; mix filling together.
three. spoon filling lower back into the potato skins and region on a microwave-safe plate. prepare dinner in the microwave oven on high setting until filling is heated through, approximately 2 mins.