1. 1/4 cup butter
2. 4 yellow sliced summer squash
3. 1 small chopped yellow onion
4. 1 cup sour cream
5. 1 egg, lightly beaten
6. 1 cup mashed sharp Cheddar cheese
7. 1 sleeve buttery round crackers crushed and divided
8. 1/4 cup melted butter
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree. grease a 1-quart baking dish.
2. melt 1/four cup butter in a saucepan over medium heat. cook and stir squash and onion in hot butter till soft, 10 to 15 minutes. drain and cool veggies.
3.blend bitter cream and egg together in a bowl.add squash combination, cheddar cheese, and half of the beaten buttery spherical crackers; stir to combine and pour into prepared baking dish.
4. stir closing buttery spherical crackers and melted butter together in a bowl; spread over the top of squash combination and lightly pat down.
5. bake inside the heated oven till crackers are lightly browned for 20 mins.