that is a powerhouse chili that's a snap to make! simply saute onion, beef, and green bell peppers, and then stir in spices, chile peppers and tomatoes!
1. 1 pound ground beef
2. 1 cup chopped onion
3. 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
4. 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
5. 1 clove garlic, minced
6. 1 bay leaf
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
8. 4 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno chile peppers
9. 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
10. 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
11. 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
12. salt and pepper to taste
1. in a huge saucepan over medium high warmth, integrate the ground red meat, onion and bell peppers. saute for approximately five mins, or till red meat is browned. drain excess fats.
2. add the chili powder, garlic, bay leaf, cumin, chile peppers, tomatoes, tomato sauce and salt and pepper to taste. deliver to a boil and decrease heat to low. cover and simmer for 1 half of hours, stirring every so often. stir inside the beans and warmth thru.