fireplace roasted tomatoes, fajita seasoning, and seasoned black beans provide this quick and scrumptious soup a cooked all day flavor.
1. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2. 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
3. 1 (1.27 ounce) packet fajita seasoning
4. 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
5. 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
6. 1 poblano pepper, cut into thin strips
7. 1 large onion, cut into thin strips
8. 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
9. 1 (15 ounce) can seasoned black beans
10. 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
11. 1 dash hot sauce
12. salt and pepper to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:55 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 15 Minutes
1. heat oil in a massive soup pot over medium warmness. area fowl in the hot oil; cook, stirring best on occasion, until brown, approximately 10 minutes. sprinkle fajita seasoning over the browned hen and stir properly to coat. add the crimson and inexperienced bell pepper, poblano pepper, and onion to the pro fowl. stir and cook dinner over medium heat until the greens are smooth, about 10 mins.
2. pour the fireplace roasted tomatoes, black beans, and fowl broth into the pot with the hen and greens. carry the soup to a boil over high warmth, then lessen the heat to medium-low, and simmer exposed for half-hour, stirring every so often.
three. season the soup with hot sauce, salt, and pepper to flavor before serving.