1. 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
2. 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
3. 1 cup cubed processed cheese food
4. 1 cup uncooked macaroni
5. 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degree.
2. stir complete kernel corn, cream-style corn, cheese meals, macaroni, and butter collectively in a nonstick baking dish.
3. bake in heated oven,stirring each 10 to fifteen minutes, until the combination is thick and smooth,for 1 hour.