protein-rich pork heart is tenderized in balsamic vinegar marinade, skewered, and charcoal-grilled to perfection in this easy .
1. 6 bamboo skewers, or more as needed, soaked in water for 30 minutes
2. 2 pounds beef heart
4. 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
5. 2 tablespoons steak sauce (such as Picapeppa®)
6. 2 tablespoons olive oil
7. 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
8. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:8 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 48 Minutes
1. soak skewers in a bowl or water for as a minimum half-hour. drain water.
2. trim the difficult outer layer from the red meat heart on a piece surface the usage of a fillet knife. cut red meat into 1/2-inch huge strips.
3. whisk mustard, steak sauce, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and rosemary together in a bowl and pour right into a resealable plastic bag (including ziploc(r)). add red meat skewers, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. marinate inside the fridge for 2 to 4 hours, turning once in a while.
4. preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. eliminate beef from marinade and discard marinade. thread red meat onto skewers.
5. prepare dinner beef skewers on the preheated grill till well browned and company to touch, four to five mins according to side.