egg crepes wrapped round duck breast and fresh vegetables create short and smooth roll americadipped in plum sauce and ideal for a picnic.
1. 12 (7 inch) frozen square ready-to-eat crepes
2. 1/4 cup mayonnaise
3. 1 roasted duck breast, cut into strips
4. 1 red bell pepper, cut into long strips (optional)
5. 2 stalks celery, cut into long strips
6. 2 spring onions, or to taste, cut into long strips
7. 1/2 cup plum sauce
8. 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
9. 1/2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
Prep:20 Minutes, Ready In:20 Minutes
1. reduce every crepe in half. unfold a thin layer of mayonnaise over every half of. layer duck breast, red bell pepper, celery, and spring onions on top; roll up and place seam aspect-down on a plate.
2. blend plum sauce, sugar, and vinegar together in a bowl to make a dipping sauce. serve along rolls.